Quality is at the heart of any project undertaken at BMN. We have a solid track record of
successfully distinguishing our service from that of our competitors purely on the basis of the
quality of our people, our processes and our product. A strong focus on quality to ensure the highest
standards is a priority throughout any project we undertake. In this section of our response we have
summarised the approach we take to quality management.
BMN have a number of quality assurance activities in place to ensure all projects satisfy recognised
quality standards by defining and recording quality reviews, testing performance and working towards
customer acceptance and exceeding expectations.
These assurances are achieved by:
- Clearly defining and agreeing project acceptance criteria up-front before embarking on any project.
- Assigning a dedicated Quality Manager to supervise and take responsibility for the overall quality of the project.
- Putting in place a Quality Escalation Plan running right through the project team to enable reporting and management of any risk to the project quality.
- Defining specific responsibilities for every member of the project team and specifying personal responsibilities to maintain high standards.
- Documenting all of this in a continually maintained Quality Plan.
- Maintaining conformance to industry standard coding standards.
During the course of a project, BMN manages the quality of the application through
quality controls to verify that project management and project deliverables meet quality standards:
- Use of peer reviews at every project stage to ensure high levels of quality.
- Planning and execution of Quality of Service Tests for each project deliverable, measured using suitable quality metrics.
- Continuing quality reporting via the Quality Manager throughout the project.
- Final quality reviews of the project to ensure acceptance criteria are met.
Our approach is consistent with a PRINCE2 methodology.